Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Although i do agree w. certain parts of ur post Rope.. I deff do not agree w. holding back ur opinions on who u r dating. I always belive in open communication , being said, I would accept all decisions made by the person I would be dating ~~ Yes gay woman do have a tendency to move to fast ~ usualy in their younger years. Fortunetly at my age I know what I feel and I do expect that from someone else my agedoes as well. This part is geared to internet dating ( the new world of dating) people should take time to wacth someone of interest, get to know them , leading w. ur mind & soul and not your LOINS. Some ppl have long history of jumping from one person to another and keeping a few in the backround to fall back on ~~ RED FLAG ~~ the honest communication , and attraction with an abundant of desire for this person you have taken the time to know is healthy. When u hold back what you are thinking about this person u have intensions with is a ~~ RED FLAG ~~ Bottom line; enjoy dating ~~ be patient , honest , voucher w. integrity and listen. Let the art of seduction continue ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post: