View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #210
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default You would have.....

Hiya Ma,

I know I talk with you daily. This is a different venue and seems to be more so validating in my reaching out to touch you. Other people seeing these words, feeling my pain, comforting. Sometimes it is a need that I have since I am still here on earth...living and breathing, this way of reaching out to you is a sense of validation in some strange way because it involves others seeing.

I have met a woman...... and I know you would have loved her instantly! She is kind, loving and not perfect! How sweet is that?!! You would have liked her attentiveness towards me and life. You would have liked that she is older! You would have felt and seen how she loves me and tells me daily. You would have said to me to not mess this up, you would have listened to me patiently in speaking about her, you would have another daughter Ma....... In spirit I absolutely know you already know all of this and likely even more so! But sometimes....as a mortal I have a need to be seen with you publicly. Sort of an acknowledgement that I am your daughter, and you my Ma, who breathed life, love and family into me. I love you Ma, of course I miss you terribly still.

Ma, this woman I speak of.......she has my heart.......and my soul craves her presence with such a peacefulness that even I experience this for the first time in my life. How blessed I am and a wonderful feeling deep with in me. The knowing, the exchanges, the showing, and the respect that she and I have for each other is a euphoria that I welcome. So know, that I know, you already know of her and my telling you of her here is an informality and a silly need of mine. You are present, and even likely had a hand in this! She is wonderful Ma, and I would love to have forever with her.

your loving daughter and #6 child.....A
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: