Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I hope I'm not intruding, but I read over this thread regularly. I guess you would call me an NT - although I hate using the term 'normal' for anything. The reason for my post is that I just wanted ya'll to know how brave you are for putting yourselves out here like you do. I have learned a tremendous amount on this thread, and admire each and every one of you.

Thank you and I love the new screen name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
i love to write [poetry/haiku/iambic pentameter/screenplay] , draw-pencil, ink , charcoal ,& india. photography is a huge passion . while i was in art school [photography], i decided that social commentary was my responsibility. documenting [image+story] chained dogs began years ago, and i use the photos today in order to better serve outside dogs [the ones we all notice who are 24/7 tethered miserably, and basically forgotten souls.] not glamourous work by any means, like portraiture/wedding photography, but connected are two of my main loves: dogs/photography.

i have so many interests from ants to zoological parks [scheduling lecture series!]. ha. i bet many of you are similar?

I love animals, my fav part of the zoo is the bats. Bats are so cute. I really want a bathouse . I often think I communicate better with dogs and cats than I do humans...(WAY BETTER, we have talks) One time I sat at the Knoxville zoo and looked at a lady bug while my friends walked around.

I like trains, history, maps, art, music, literature. I do write poetry too, and often rhyme even when I don't mean to. I like geeky stuff like what airlines are from which country, stops on train routes, history of man made lakes...information. What year a song came out, label and other info. Diseases. I drew all the time when I was little, I need to do more of that now. I love color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I'm not sure how C thinks that its dangerous to wear your MP3 in public places. I use mine in stores all the time - I seem to have a "please come talk to me and tell me your life story in 12 minutes" energy I emit, so I find that if I am jamming out with earphones in, people tend to NOT do that.

I've been known to have the earbuds in and the player off - it keeps the Momma in law from being chatty patty

I would be interested in how C perceives this to be a personal safety issue.

I am not sure either, maybe that I won't be paying enough attention? or maybe that she herself is nto able to multitask, so she assumes I can't? Must ask.