LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I have something waiting at the post office for me. Could be something I ordered from E-bay but I really hope it is treats

Someone sent me a really awesome looking tin of goodies but apparently it was not meant for me to have them. When I opened the box, the tin had opened in transit and all that remained of the treats were crumbs. The box was literally full of shattered treats and tissue.

So, whoever sent this, I truly appreciate the time & effort you put into it and I really wish I had been able to enjoy what was sent. Thank you; maybe next year we will be on the same list again