Old 12-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #296
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
I have a bunny observation and question. I noticed today after being charged (yep, it's happened 3 times now, it's how he greets me) that the bunny appears to be getting a double chin.

So I read up on it, and learned that he may be a she.

Katniss? DMW? Do I need to cut back on my raspberry offerings? Not that I can do much about the rest of the neighborhood... Is this ironic or what??? The poor tame house rabbit that is left to fend for himself outdoors, and the worst thing that happens to him is....obesity???
What we need here is a rabbit whisperer. Otherwise my vote is "he" is a "she" which means.....you have a new girlfriend. Female rabbits often charge around like that when their little hormones start kicking in. And yes, I am totally lmao at the thought of you running indoors because you were being charged at by a randy rabbit! But...research shows...the way to stop her from charging is (waaaiiit for it)...to take away her credit card.
( I know...baaaad)

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: