Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

WOW let me think not many to list but I will try

met my 1st gf in college she was older in one of my classes ad she chased me till she caught me that lasted till she passed then I spent the next 15 yrs mourning her.

I hid in a marriage in name only that benifitted both of us. I met him on a road test for my 1st driving job that marriage lasted till he passed away

had a fb for yrs it was matual for both of us.

met a pie crust femme on the dash site we r still friends. we broke up cuz i started transisitoning.

dated a few others all but 1 i still talk to and still friend with.

meet my ex wife on the dash site when she commented on a pic of mine of a fish. lasted almost 4 yrs till i couldnt take the drama and chit any more

met the incrediable Ms Cinn right here in chat when I was working a nite job at a hotel while unable to drive for a month. On a dare I drove up a week early to meet her and can now only see a future with her. God help her
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: