View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #110
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about this.

12/12/12 is the furthest logical extension of a certain pattern finally made possible in this century: 1/1/1, 2/2/2/ 3/3/3, etc.

Maybe the Mayans just meant, it's the end of that pattern.

But then I heard, they didn't have the same numerical system for years. 12/12/12 is actually represented with some other numerical symbols i their system.

So then I thought, well maybe it's the furthest logical extension in whatever system they do have.

But I don't know have enough information to check that out.

And then I started thinking, maybe it's the "end" in a more subtle way.

Maybe something happened on 12/12/12 that set into motion, a series of events that will culminate in the end of the world.

But if you look at it that way, the "end" started as soon as the earth "began," because the thing that set it into motion was itself set into motion by something before that—

so the end has always been inevitable, according to that logic.

What a cheery thought.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: