Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,790 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I had already posted in this thread about my longest term relationship and my current GF, so will go back into the memory vault for the boys before the girls...

1st BF age 12. Made out in my backyard until my dad busted us.

Last I saw of him in the capacity as my BF, was running down the street with his two broken arms, in casts, running like a cartoon character. (Fell backwards, pre-me, lifting his older bro's, too-heavy weights, falling backwards and fracturing his forearms).

Aged 13 & 14: Donnie. Last name escapes me. Made out constantly. Skipped school a couple of times. Think he felt my right breast once.

Aged 15-17: Mike M. Remember his last name but withold it to protect the innocent guilty.

I had described in a prior post, that I had gotten poison ivy all over my back and ass after we had sex in the woods (the soft greenery, clearly, was not just leaves).

Aged 17-22. Tom, BF became my ticket out of my parents house. Had my two babies with him so will always be grateful to him for my girls.

Aged 22-25, after we split: Joe C. Still remember his last name too. We were engaged but two weeks before the big wedding, invitations had been sent out and all, he broke up with me. Decided he did not want the responsibility of raising my ex-husband's kids or so he said.

Aged 25-26 dated girls and guys. Decided girls rang my chimes way more and have strictly been a lesbian since that time.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: