BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Have met a couple folks from online but those were situations where I was lucky to walk away with my sanity and life.

Had made up my mind to just swear off anything remotely romantic. Was better that way.....

Then, I met her.

Wasn't even attempting to get to know her or anything, she just has a really funny tag line on her profile (she was a member, like myself, of the dash site) that gave me a much needed laugh that day I saw her name so I sent her a message to thank her for the laugh. She messaged back and well, the rest is history. That was seven or so years ago.

Haven't looked back since and sincerely grateful every day for sending that pm and for her answering it.

I Suck With Remembering Exact Dates,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: