Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Just my personal preference, but I have never charged for sharing this energy with another, I feel so honored to be a vessel for this most awesome energy.
I feel the same way about Reiki but the way my Master/Teacher explained it, it's important to charge at least something for it, even if it's a type of barter, since all healing professionals charge for their services and to not do it would mean being overwhelmed by requests to give so much for your time for nothing in return. It's a noble thought but unfortunately, does not translate into our monetary society. I wouldn't refuse somebody who couldn't afford it, however. I'd always find a way to work something out.