View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #28
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
My cheater told me this (see in red). What he REALLY meant, was he didnt want to hurt himself. He didnt want to go thru the parade of emotions that HIS behavior was going to cause me. He knew I would be hurt and did it anyway (cheated) so MY being hurt wasnt the real issue. What was the real issue was he wanted not to feel the consequences of his deliberate, conscious act of infidelity. Again, being unfaithful is an act of a coward.
Exactly.. Did not want the consequence that came from breaking up with someone.. Don't want to face the pain and the hurt that his actions caused..

Which in my mind.. (now that I am grown a bit) is silly.. cause unless you just disapper of the face of the earth.. It's going to happen..