Old 03-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #18
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default keeping with the topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
With the Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock ( who in their right mind would cheat on Sandra Bullock????) issues of late. I am wondering what people think of fidelity in relationships these days. Is it an outdated concept?
How do you think you would react if you found out your partner was cheating?

Personally, I still think monogamy is my relationship mode of choice because I like things simple and predictable. And I suspect if I found out my partner was cheating on me, I would be throwing their belongings out a second story window - its the Italian in me.
Who would cheat on Sandra Bullock? lol... all we know is what's on the outside and what the media tells us, which is usually way far from the truth and for which the purpose is to 'sell'.

Honesty is important to me regardless of the topic of conversation or the situation. People are dishonest for a variety of reasons about a variety of things depending on their own unique situations and/or issues.

WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedFemme For This Useful Post: