Old 01-19-2013, 06:08 AM   #13
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I have a room that is in between the two bedrooms. It is my cave. I have all my crafts in there, some horse tack, and my desk. Also a loveseat, a bookcase and my wall has my special photos and painting on them. I can sit at my desk and look outside my window, and see my garden, and the beautiful pergola of grapes, and the fence line of trumpet vines. I have a tart warmer that is filled with my latest whim. I am about to pull up the old shag carpeting and let the old wood floor breath once again.
I also have a place to myself which I love. I have three bedrooms, and each one has its own personality and decor and depending on how I'm feeling will determine which room I might spend some time in. This varies from very 'old world', big wooden bed with a floral counterpane and lots of big pillows and gentle pictures on the walls, to another room with a bright bed cover, minnie mouse and cartoon sketches on the wall, and the thrid bedroom with a big bookcase, lots of my favourite books, and pictures of my family and dogs. And then I have the best patio in the world, that overlooks a golf course, has a myriad of different birds visit everyday, a mob of kangaroos that hang about the back fence looking for a treat, and a bar-b-q, plants and my music box to just kick back and relax after work. So I guess my whole home is my femme cave, different rooms for different moods.
pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post: