starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
I have been on Paleo since the end of November. For me, this has been one of the easiest plans to stick to, even with a busy lifestyle. I have dropped 34 lbs since starting, and that is even with an extremely slow metabolism from having my thyroid removed due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I am also very active and do Crossfit 3 days per week and distance running two, among other physical recreational activities.

The hardest thing for me was giving up dairy products. I love cheese and Greek yogurt. However, I found a recipe for cashew cheese, which is really good and satisfies that craving. Perhaps we could swap recipes? I have a nice collection at this point!

Sunshine, here's a link to a Paleo quick start until Starry gets you the 21 day cleanse! http://robbwolf.com/wp/wp-content/up...QuickStart.pdf

Happy Sunday, everyone!
Awesome!!!!

I have the Paleo cleanse in a PDF, so if anyone wants it, give me your email and I will send it!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: