View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #10
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Sitting here with my ecig order.... I was wondering when to quit cigarettes. Seems like a blizzard is a good time.
Good luck! I think there are a few of us who are using e-cigs as a way to quit tobacco. I know it's helping me. I have had 6 tobacco cigs since 12/22/2012, I think that's pretty good.

I use both 0 nic and low nic, cause sometimes I just need the brain hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
I can see how steeping is going to be important. But not sure exactly how important yet.
I just recently started getting juice. In my limited experience steeping pretty much helps all the flavors to develop, and is very important with the more complex or 'tobacco' flavored liquids.

All VG will be milder, regardless of how long you steep it, so if you can get 'extra' flavor or flavor shots, I'd go that route.

My current 'go-to' liquid is a bit over a week steeped, and it is marvelous.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post: