femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Post i Am

i am

bent over as she fucks me from behind.
She fucks me until the slut comes out to play, and that simple thought alone makes me ache and swell.
i am so full, i hurt, i drip.

Her cock is riding high up into me, slamming up to my womb.
She is at the end of me. i moan and howl.
She likes to hear these sounds, and i am instinctively grateful for that.
i would have to be gagged to muffle the music that she orchestrates from me.
i howl because i cannot contain these delicious sensations within me.
i moan because i must offer these sounds out into the room, to the goddess, to the universe.
They are too precious to keep selfishly inside me.
i am not really cumming, what i feel is so much more unrefined than orgasm, so animalistic, it's raw.

i am her dirty grrl.
i am .

my arms are stretched out in front of me, wrists bound in restraints, and i simultaneously resist and offer myself to their comfort and control.
my mouth becomes an instrument of sexual music.
i sing, i sob, i groan…
fuck me fuck me fuck me…
i cannot keep from singing this mantra., the words are the sound of carnality.
Desire. Craving.
i no longer hear them, i simply feel them.

i am
bathed in the slick sweetness of my sweat, my body is basting with addicting flavours.
Sweat and pheromones that basely signals to her that i am fuckable, that i am deliciously open, wet, wanting.
i am ripe and present and eager for her fuck.
my body centers in on itself with this desire, until i am only my cunt.
It is hungry, so hungry and this need is so good.
This need is what makes me crave the fuck again and again.

i am orborous.
The serpent swallowing the serpent, craving that perpetuates its own need, hunger that feeds itself only to want again; it creates a constant steady yearning.
She is responsible for this. She brings this out, hones it.
A master at her craft, and
i am
Her labour of love.

i feel drifty, afloat in this fuck and i feel her behind me, her cock in me and the base of the leather harness slapping against my asshole, teasing it, making it as hungry as my cunt.
My emotions are completely unchecked, impossibly needy, the urge to grind so strong.
She is grabbing my ass with splayed fingers, digging her blunt fingernails into my flesh; deeper and she is pushing her cock, deeper.

It's not enough.
It's never enough.
This is the point where my hunger is greater than anything in my universe.
A low melodious tone resounds inside my head, i am humming with this hunger. All of me wants more. i'm not cumming.
No, hardly!
i am fucking and i'm getting fucked enviably.
She pulls me back into focus and awareness by tugging at the collar that is attached around my neck.
It is surely the Sadist in her that causes her to stop now.

She can read my body like a mariner reads the skies, and she slows down, i hear her growl, and i become desperate.
i whisper "Please, please"
At the verge of tears, almost crying, not from sadness or sorrow, but from sheer reaction: shock at the depth of this need. In this place where i submit to her, where she owns all of me
i am a hungry baby grrl, demanding, and unrequited with hunger.
i am a living cunt who needs to be fucked.

Fucked hard. Fucked Good. She tells me "Wait. you don't have permission to cum yet". i can taste the tears collecting at the back of my throat.
They mix with the wanton palate of my hunger.

The tremors begin; spasms that possess my thighs and i start to shake. Trembling, i groan and push my ass high into the air, backing up, scooting as much as the restraints allow on crumpled sheets.
My cunt searches for her cock, and i feel it stab at my bottom, i turn my head into the pillows and moan, biting and trying to consume as i want and need to be consumed.

More more moremoremore more.

An eternity of rebirths in this serpentine desire.
my cunt is pounding, throbbing.
Her hands are under my hips, sliding over my soft pussy, lower to tease and feel how wet i am.
This is her applause.
i concentrate on not cumming. She is making it hard with her perfect touch. The tempo increases and i am so close.
She stops again.
One more flick, of her beautiful finger and i would be undone.

i begin to cry out and beg her. i am too needy for the cock, too needy for her. This is part of the dance, i know.
i give myself and the endless expanse of energy one preamble before i am swept away into the core of this deliquescence.
Please, let me feel this hunger always, let me have these cravings, this desire, this decadence: let me always be desperate with the need to fuck, to want, to yearn.
To be taken and consumed mercilessly.

i am enslaved to this.
Fated,
liberated,
i am.

i rear back and i feel her fingers on the cheeks of my ass again, stretching pulling, prying. Her cock in my cunt, rocking, slowly.
Teasing again, building desire like a house of cards.
i will surely crumble.
Then: wetness and the head of her cock in my ass.
She is perfectly still and i am so open, so yearning for her cock to fuck my ass. She has taught me this voracious appetite.
i pull at the restraints and in this hunger, i realize, not for the first time, the deliciousness and depth of the control she exerts over me.

She is taunting me, asking me "baby what do you want? What do you want?" my body quivers like an oboe taught with the symphony of this lust.
i cry out as i feel the stinging slap of her displeasure on my bottom.
She has asked me something…but my mind can barely focus.
"Answer me, little grrl…tell me whose ass this is and what it wants"
Unbearable. my response is like chanted prayer.

Yours. Yours. Yours. Yours.

i am
Begging now.

In this miasma of desire, i feel both shame and pride for wanting her, for wanting her cock, for wanting her so badly, for wanting it so much.
She holds me still because my hips want to dance to the rhythms of this ambrosial debauchery.
Her butch’s cock slams into me with such force i see white light.
She is murmuring words of praise and adoration through this gracious debasement.
Her hand reaches around to my soaking pussy.
my clit jumps as her fingers play over it and i moan softly, as she moves in me. i instinctively know she will come against my ass.
Her own hunger is always equal to mine, and she will satisfy her own lust by taking my bottom.
She is watching this valiant debauchery; Her large cock as she moves it, in and out of my ass, and i feel deliverance building in her strokes.

Emancipation from the shackles of this wretched hunger.
Fuck me. Use me. i am Yours.
i am.

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote