Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Im happy for you, i remember so many odd years ago when you first moved to DC.

You look great and you look happy.

I started transitioning april of 2007, probably about the time things started to fall apart here, the baby was due in august, i figured after my hysto it was time for T, so i have been taking 1/2 cc every 2 weeks for 31 months. I will get re evaluated and get some blood work done in jan.

But i like where i am.

Thanks to everyone for responding so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
It's funny... In response to the first question, I feel that "only 16 months" and "post-transition" are both very true responses.

It feels so early in, yet I feel very at peace and as if things have really leveled out.

I started talking myself *out* of transitioning about 3 or 4 years ago, and I started T 16 months ago. I inject 100 mg/ml each week.

The biggest physical reaction I detect post-injection is a headache anywhere from 24-48 hours after. It sucks.

My top surgery was done 2 years, 8 months ago by a plastic surgeon in Toronto; and my hysto was done by an amazing GYN here in Nevada just 6 months ago. I do have plans for some further bottom work, but that's another year or two down the road.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote