theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,884 Times in 2,481 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
Where are you in your transition?
How long have you been on T?
How much T do you take on a bi weekly or monthly basis?
How does your body react to your shot intake?
Are you pre or post op top and or bottom?

Where and Who did your surgeries? Help others out. If you have questions, ask them here.

Please no labeling here. Anyone can conversate, but please keep the topic and Questions.

This is not a debating thread. Thanks

I'm actually "post transition", if you want to call it that, though I continue to grow and develop in just about every aspect of my personal life. Transition is a process for me and not a "destination".

I've been on T for nearly 3 years now, and it's had a profound effect on me, both physically and emotionally. T has made me much calmer and focused, overall, and my body seems to really have adjusted to finally having what it should have always had. I'm much more patient and at peace with myself and it's helped that my family, friends and coworkers have really tried to be accepting, even if they don't totally understand it all. I guess I should say here that I did the legal name change in June of 2008, so all that is good, too.

I (self) inject 300mg., or 1.5cc's of Testosterone Cypionate every other week and I have my labs drawn every 6 months to make sure my T levels, along with my lipids and other blood levels, are in healthy ranges...and they are.

As far as surgeries, I am post op for both chest surgery, which I had this last May (Dr. P. James Voloshin of Newport Beach, CA, who was simply *excellent*!!), and I had a total hysto back in '93 for other non-related reasons. The past 6 months have been a process of getting all of my legal gender markers changed and being finally happy in my own skin. So, I would consider myself to be now fully and legally "post transition".

Hope this helps.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: