Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I wanted to try to bring this thread back if anyone is interested.

Are you an "emotional barometer"? I find myself reacting to people's emotions before they even realize they're feeling them, which can make for sometimes awkward social interaction. Meaning somebody may mistake my nervous response to them as being self-conscious or guilty of something when really my inner core is saying danger! I have a hair-trigger when it comes to feeling sudden negative emotion from others, even when it's not outwardly expressed right away. Anybody else feel this way?