meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Since you have the expectation and the want for your sexual partners to have new equipment when involved with you.

Do you pay for half the cost?

Since this is a Femme thread I would be interested in unpacking the hypocrisy and double standard that butches.boys.bois.guys.femmeswhopack must have new yet Femme's come in with what they have (vagina) and there is no expectation they be virginal and new..

As I said cocks and sex toys aren't cheap.
I do pay for my half; I would never expect any differently.

As someone mentioned earlier, it's a personal size/girth preference also. I could not physically *take* many available sizes out there, so that's another thing to consider with a new partner.

I know it's not necessarily fair.....