View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #52
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

This is definitely an interesting thread and one I will be thinking more about this weekend but as of right now my view on this is yes and no. I suppose under certain circumstances this could be due to settling or adjusting to reality but for me personally I don't think any of my adjustments have to do with settling but do in fact somewhat have to do with a reality check.

For me I used to have a huge laundry list and as I have grown older I have realized most of it just doesn't matter so I have gotten rid of them. I suppose in it's own way that qualifies as adjusting to reality. Over time I have grown and evolved and now believe love is unpredictable and random and frankly I don't give two hoots if they don't fold their underwear a certain way or if they were not everything on my original ridiculous list I had formed in my life.

Going with the flow of life not only feels better but seems to work better in the long run as well. Just my two cents!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: