View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
OldSchoolButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Daddy

OldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST ReputationOldSchoolButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default UpDate

I guess Ethan is a lil better after they put cooling blankets on him, the fever went over 104..... Debs been awake and all alone at the hospital since the wee hours of the morning with no way home or cash to do such. Times like these piss me off I wish I were there. So she is taking a bit of a rest in a quiet space. I guided her too people in the hospital that may be able to help her. I made a few calls.
Ayron My Old Gaurd Brother thank you so much... Yes times like these are more important than coffee. I been speaking to Ethan all morning in my spirit.
Too all the rest of my BFP Family a heart felt thank you for being here for Ethan & Deb......
OldSchoolButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OldSchoolButch For This Useful Post: