View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #26
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
i am so overwhelmed.. glad i am able to type this, cause if i had to make a speech. oy vey,.. noone would be able to understand me over my blubbering and sobs.
i have never felt such a connection and a bond, as i do here on the Planet, and in this.. my community.
Even tho i am alone here physically dealing with this..
i know beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am not alone..
i feel y'all.. so tangible like You were actually standing in this room.
Words cannot express my love and gratitude for each and every one of you. and thank You is just not enough.
Ethan is getting better.. He is off the insulin drips( they had two going at once), so he can be moved out of the ICU into a regular room prolly tomorrow. His temp went from 98.6, to 99.9 to 102, to 104 and now it has been pretty stable at 99.2 for awhile. His blood pressure is normal, his heart rate was 140 but is now 91. still too high, but.. so much better.
He is still having issues with his blood sugar.. latest check was 311..
but.. they are still able to keep it out of 400..
i am ok.. not really.. but really..
i got about 4 hrs of sleep somehow on a very uncomfortable recliner, with my head covered by a blanket to block out the light above my head and the noises being made in a "quiet room". Guess my body just said "deal"
i will be able to go home tomorrow sometime and take a shower and gather a few things, visit with the fur babies ( who are prolly beside themselves cause momma and Daddy are not there), then head back up here to the hospital via a friend. HATE not having my own vehicle.. but.. i am making due. It could be worse.
I have shed quite a bit of tears, unbeknownst to Ethan of course, and said i cannot tell You how many prayers.. it is not easy being strong when all it feels like is the inside of me is a huge picture that has been shattered and one lil jolt will send all the pieces crashing down and it is being held together by a very flimsy cardboard frame.
HOWEVER.. through the fear, the uncertainity, the negativity.. etc..
i KNOW God is greater, and i KNOW that.. this too shall pass..
just gotta keep a hold of that.
Again,
Thank Y'all so much. from the bottom of this girl's heart.
i truly love Y/you all.
If there is anything I can do Deb, please let me know! You have the strength and certainly the support here, both of you.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: