Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,666 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been told I dont clean the house as well as they expected. My fault is that I dont give a rats ass about this. I use to clean my houses until they were spotless. That was when I was more able bodied and not hurting all the time everywhere. My attitude is a fault as well as not keeping up the house like I use to. I am too damn old and too damn much in pain anymore to care if there are dishes in my sink overnite.

I shame easily. Boy does it piss me off now when I realize I am accepting someone else's shame.

I have a wicked tongue. I do not hold back. I am 85% of the time easy to get along with, and kind and sweet. But god help you if you snark at me. The more you deserve it, the more you get it.

I procrastinate.

I am disorganized.

I dont eat well. I have started some bad eating habits..I eat boxed things, like rice a roni. (high salt and chemicals), lots of sugar, aspartame, caffeine and high cholesterol foods. My Dr just scolded me for this.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: