Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
1) I would rather take pictures then hang out with people 2) I research everything 3) I am a perfectionist when it come to my photography 4) I want coffee and a kiss first thing in morning 5) I clean my house everyday hate a dirty house 6) My boots always need to be polished
Strong
Please don't think I'm being confrontational in anyway as I am not meaning to and, furthermore, my query is not only for you but some others who have posted on this thread.

However, I am wondering if some of these are necessarily faults? Rather, some appear to me more as characteristics - for example, I would guess most people want a coffee and kiss in the morning (of course, whether they get either is another matter) and I am not sure how it is a fault, per se, unless there's an additional context or layer?

In her post, Cailin used the word "debilitating" in relation to one of her faults and I've been thinking of faults within that context as, if it's not debilitating in some way, I'm not sure it's a fault?
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: