View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #47
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rodeo Time>>>

Yep that was what mad me tick...for years.I didnt do anything else and didnt want to and would go back to it in a NY minuit if my body could handle it.Anyways as the local rideing club that was puting this on had given away a bunch of tickest to ppl who were disabled or to broke to go watch it,but the place thay set up the freebie bleachers were in the back of the bull
pens.Now folks we all know how green fresh bull shit stinks..BAD to say the least.As I was working for the stock contractor I voiced some op about the safty of anyone being safe that close to the bull pen much less than folks that had no idea about rodeo except thay were going to have a great time.So the contractor and the rideing club had to come to some desision as where to put the freebie bleachers...think high school bleachers...when the disabled busses showed up with so many kids and old folks...I said hell no it aint gonna happen cause up to this point nada had been done about this.After talking to the contestants we all made the desision that all of the freebie tickets and the familys were going to sit in contestants row.Somehow we got everyone in the spot we that to use.THe consession ppl were told to add up all the food that gave to the folks ad we the contestants pitched in top pay for it.This worked out great for us all,not shure who had the best time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: