Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Ran out of store bought dog cookies so I decided to sit down and mix together some of the last of my whole wheat flour and oats to make them some cookies myself - I also added a little baking powder and enough water to turn it into a dough I could work with.

I didnt want to add anything like milk, eggs, or peanut butter because the cookies go bad too fast - so just those 3 dry ingredients (4 cups whole wheat flour, 3 cups oats, and 2 TBSP baking powder) and some water.

I used little bone cookie cutters - large for Zeke and medium for Sally and Jack - and baked them at 375 for about 30 minutes - using those cookie cutters, I was able to make 18 cookies for each dog.

Even without all the frills of peanut butter or whatever, the babies LOVED them.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: