View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #410
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the cemetery today to visit my Mom's grave. The mausoleum wasn't as "busy" as it usually is when I'm there. Today there were only a few spirits trying to get my attention...usually there are about 10 or more.

Anyway, as I was driving to the gate I noticed three women standing at a gravesite...one of the women I recognized as an employee and I guess the other two were selecting a site or discussing someone's grave. I couldn't see a marker so I'm not sure. As I got closer I noticed an older gentleman in a dark suit was also standing there but not really with them more like he was watching and not a part of the discussion. Then he just slowly turned and walked further into that section. I glanced away at the driveway for just a second and when I looked back there were only the three women and the man was gone. There was no sign of him anywhere at all and the women were still looking at the site. There was no place for him to hide and the woods were too far away for him to have reached them in such a short amount of time...I know I saw him because as he was turning to walk away he sort of stopped when he saw me and we made eye contact...I imagine it was his grave they were discussing...whatever it was that was going on I hope he is at peace...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: