View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #411
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default spooky guitar

last ear a friend of mine who workks for a real estate company getting the houses cleaned up and ready fro sale.When they get the order for a trash out they can do what ever thay want with the things left in the houses/apartmenst or whatever place it it.Well last year he found and old guitar at one of the places then ask if I wanted it...I did and have enjoyed it a lot,big problem is it dosent hold iots tune for long or well,so I took it to the string shop to see what they can do to it...thay cant find anything worne with it that would be a problem.I have bought the last three boxes of new strings from them and put them on the guitar,one string almost never gets in spot on tune,the other just sounds strange no mater how I tune it( I have a new electric tuner) a couple of weeks ago I went to take it to a jam session with friends and the string that never sounds right looks like someone cliped it neatly in two with cutters then the other looks like the string had been pulled till it poped then unsprung itself into squigly currls of over stretched wire.I again took it to the shop as it was...no body can figure ot out either.So now it sits on a stand in the corner,I no longer play it so will get a new one later as I still have my electrice guitar to play.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: