Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

If I get a sense that someone is being dishonest with me, I am out. So there is never going to be a need for me to want a password or any such thing (to me that would be a violation of her privacy). It is awesome to have friends and I think it is great if the person that I am with has a healthy circle of friends. I have to have trust in a relationship or I have nothing.

If I am getting to know someone and she is jealous of my friends, I am out. For me, friends are a rich part of my life and there is no need for jealousy, if I am really into someone, she is all that I see.

Honesty is a wonderful thing. It would be amazing if everyone were honest in relationships. Especially if they are starting a new relationship and still have lets say a live in partner, husband or wife that they decide to not disclose to the person that they are getting to know. If a person feels the need to read their partners emails, text, or whatever, that for me signals a train wreck waiting to happen.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: