Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainelyButch View Post
Hey there folks! I just registered here...some may recognize me from other BF sites...or my B-F collaboration channel on Youtube. I do recognize several of you from other sites!

This looks nice, I like the color for a change up...keeps things more interesting.

How do we post pictures? I can't seem to figure out how to get my photo up instead of an avatar? Any help with that would be appreciated.

It's a beautiful day here in southern Maine! Sunny and warming up...hopefully to the 60's today!

Glad I found the site...looks like it's pretty interesting, has some great topics and forums and the layout is easy enough to navigate. Hope to spend more time here as the cold weather and snow come and I hunker down for the winter!

I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying life! That's what it's all about right? (((hugs to all)))

Welcome to the Planet, Mainely. Great nickname!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote