Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know that....

My best friend and I got arrested when we were in the 8th grade for shop lifting at a drug store. We got booked at the Honolulu police station. I even have a mug shot and my finger prints on file.

I helped my mother take care of my dying father when I was 16. The whole ordeal was one of the most amazing and holy experiences I have ever had. Looking back at it now I am so pleased that I did it.

I knew I was going to marry my husband the first time I laid eyes on him. We've been glued to the hip ever since. Yes, it really is a sappy romcom!

I almost cut my left thumb off when I was 15. I fell off a chair and sliced it on a glass wall shade that I was trying to replace the light blub to. It still feels funny if I do anything to it.

My pinkies are bent inward. I have always found them rather cute!

uhhhh I hit on all my female friends when I was a kid. Yes, I started young!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post: