View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #84
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I use to live on the Adkins meal plans for years,I kept my weight at a healthy 120,if I got hungry it was because I didnt eat when I should have.Recently I went fishing/crawfishing so my fridge is full of high protien fish.I went through the cabnets today to check out on how much did I need to fill item back up with low carb or no carbs foods then discovered i'm not far off the mark.I do have things like noodles/rice/potatoes as wellas some fresh corn on the cob I put up this weekend as my son dose not need to join me on this quest so I can fix it for him.I already use natures own no sugar bread it is 50 calories and 12 carbs a slice,tomorrow I will add to my stash of frozen veggies as wellas eggs and cheese.I'm going to do my best to keep all my meals as close to zero carbs for the next month,I already check my blood sugar and have a bp wrist cuff to keep a check on that.For exersise I have redone all my exersise equipment plus added a new ellipitical thats an ass killer of a workout.This weight has got to become something that has a healthy reasonable amount,I weighed this morning at 252 and want to lose atleast 50 pounds...200 was always my goal hopefully I can get to it,if I lose more great.I am reading up on some of the recipes posted hear they will be a plus for my meal plan because real people are useing them wich helps a lot.My biggest problem is my thyroids and hormones have been way off tho I am takeing meds to fix that so they are improveing bit by bit,new lab work last week says i'm doing better.Onething about adkins meal plan if you dont feel u are getting enough adding fue carbs slowly to keep things balances is o.k.I shure hope this works I am as commited as I have ever been.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: