~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

I'm reading a book i recently bought, "Third Sex Third Gender Beyond Sexual Dimorphism in Culture and History" by Gilbert Herdt

I expanded my mind while journeying toward self awareness. I found out how how much the wrong views on human sexuality and gender Charles Darwin presented have crushed other gendered people in Western Society. He created the current standard for the two gender system and left no room for those of us who do not fit in. Because of him we are all called abnormal.. Thank you Charles Darwin for making it difficult.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote