MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Giving helpful advice to others.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? My Mother , My Grand Mother and my older sister husband * they have passed away.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? 1.health 2. love 3. happiness 4. money 5.fame, I could do with out.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? A g/f a wife companionship, loyalty trust , friend, more love.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Studying

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? My faith and the thought of my mother.

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am someone who will fight for the right cause and stand by the weak.

8. What do you want to be known for? My compassion with people and helping when I can.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?My family , I've moved away that many miles and came back home glad I did so.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I'm always growing spiritually and always learning about myself.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? I do

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? trust, compassion, understanding

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Being a boss to everyone else. In other words taking on more response ability at work when I used to work.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? Not much really.

15. What stands between you and what you want? Nothing

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Be with family members and socialize.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? When my mother passed away at a young age.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Need to start going back to bible study groups.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? I have confronted most of my issues.

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? People always testing people online or in a chat room.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I'm slow or they think I'm femme which I am neither.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My faith

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? My truck

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Having a relationship , a life partner.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? How the students reacted to me the first semester of college.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? Getting my health back on track physically.

27. If not now, then when?soon

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Served in the Military

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? That I am a good listening and that I have compassion for others even if they are pissy with me.

30. What do you want to remember forever? Can't answer this question.

31. What could society do without? War

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? Me

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? To get along and listening to each other. We are all related in one way or another.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Broke up with my ex of 6 years long ago.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? I like trying different foods.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Being in love.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Go to college first and then go into the Military

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? cremate me and toss me to the sea and then go have a party because I wouldn't want anyone to be sad in my passing.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I would have done more than said I think.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? Is there anything else I need to do while on this planet we call earth.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post: