Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
hey theoddz - is there a statute of limitations for filing a VA disability claim? I've just recently come to learn that a procedure I had done in 1999, whilst active duty (USN), qualifies me in a disability rating. However, I've been HD'd since 2001.

Thanks!
Apply whenever you want. I was in during the 70's and did not start my service connection stuff until about 2 years ago. I got caught in the backlog, however....they all the sudden are scheduling appointments and sending papers. It seems my case was transferred to another Regional Office...Lincoln NE for me....other folks I know have had their case sent to Oklahoma City. Things are looking up!

(The Oakland VA Regional Office (the worst backlog in the country) farmed out hundreds in not thousands of their backlog claims to other VA Regional Offices.)

Go to your local Vet Center Office and they can help you out. Some states also have advocates to help you file the claim.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: