View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #67
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this

I'm the kind of butch That confuse a lot of people. I'm strong physically and mentally yet I can be soft and vulnerable. I wear men's clothes but love a good sexy bra. I bind sometimes and sometimes I love the way my breast look in some shirts. I walk hard and have my own swagger and sometimes I shake my ass Because I know she is watching. I love short masculine hair but love mine shoulder length. Some times I pack and sometimes I don't. I love to be the top but have no problem being the bottom. I'm the bug killer but am terrified of mice. I'm sometimes hard and kick ass Then sometimes I'm soft. I know who I am and some times I confuse myself. I am a confident, strong, hard working, sometimes insecure beautiful/handsome butch woman. Ill take shit from people but not allow someone to disrespect the woman in my life. I don't fit in any box Because I've worked most of my life to get out of one. I'm just me
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post: