View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #68
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am called a stone butch,not a tag I put on myself but from others who say it's the one that fits.Sometimes it dose but most times not a chanch,I don't like labels cause they are very restricting.I'm a mother,daughter,grand daughter with a strong female line in my family.I'm a lover not a fighter unless it's nessary to bring out the sword and sheild...then whoever started this had best watch out.Most of the time I can just get along in this old world just fine
I wear mens clothes and have for years,I use to have some ladies things but over the years they never got worn cause I never needed to use them so I donated them to good will.I can be very out spoken or I can just sit and listen,I love to cook but also dont mind anyone else in my kitchen helpeing me whip up a meal.I collect lots if things and go to estste sales,garage sales and what have you,I love western art or mostanything horse related but also will pick up something else if it calls to me,I play a violin,electric guitar,a zyloharp aswell.Yep I do all sorts of stuff that I havent even posted hear.It keeps life intresting because witout something intresting to keep me chalenged I would be watching syfy more than I do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: