~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

i've never had the best health and so it is these thoughts have been something which crossed my mind from time to time.

i don't believe in an afterlife in any way

i have never been into the god thing. if people are this is cool and if they are correct even better but for me when i die it is for good.

the steps i have taken are to have my affairs in order. done
this even includes my cremation there will be no viewing of any kind.
it sometimes becomes real for me, last year two days before my birthday i had a serious problem and had to be revived.

my partners know i do not want to be kept alive if i do not have a reasonable chance of having a certain quality of life. i still want to be able to take time to smell the roses.

my ashes will be in the front garden and that is where i long to spend so much time. i will have my chance.

death does not scare me any longer i know someday i will be gone. it will make me angry if i die in the middle of a good read.

i try and make sure those close to me know i love them everyday this is the preparation i take still make sure happens.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: