Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I put glasses on top of spiders or other creatures that I find, or the furkids find. When my neighbors come home or Rosie, they scoop them up and release them outside.

There are two insects I cannot stand: First, are bee's of any kind or breed or whatever. I hate them. They must die. I have been known to spray them with WD-40 (it melts their wings). I also have used my hair gel (American Crew). I have no idea of what that does to them. Second, the giant, green-eyed flies. The kind that hang out at the beach. OMG! I wish I knew how to get rid of them on the beautiful days at the beach. Those babies bite and bite hard enough to draw blood.

I have 3 cats (2 girls, 1 boy). I have been known to save mice from them. I put them in large cups, and release them in the habitat behind my house. I figure they can go out and fend for themselves from the owls and other large birds.

I believe in using exterminators. They are a god-send when dealing with those bee's. My neighbor used them when he had a bat in his chimney. The guy got the bat out and let it go free.

When I was younger, I was known to find animals and free them from construction sites. There is no reason to kill an animal because it is in someone's way or someone is afraid of it.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: