sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Spiders get a free ride in the large plastic cup to the great outdoors, unless 'lightning' Scooby gets them first. Then I can find them dead, in a little ball on my comforter usually near my pillow. Thanks pal! In my last house, I had a little spider under the window sill above my sink. He (or his descendants) lived there all the while that I lived there.

Bugs usually don't have a chance in my house. If 'lightning' Scooby doesn't get them, then 'scootn' Vegas gets them - she dives onto them and scoots on her back across the floor, effectively squishing them without getting biten or stung.

Flying insects are [usually] effectively eliminated, although the troops occassionally sustain some casualties. If 'lightning' Scooby gets stung too many times, then he calls for the Commander [me] and I bring down the 'magazine' of death.

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: