View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #4544
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yeaterday I spent nearly all day either on the road or in at the pool hall,I did eat before I left home but after near eight hours of barely anything I felt like crap.I did a big nono on the way home cause I was to tired to fix anything when I finaly got home.Yes I sined and sined big time cause I stoped at churchies chicken for a box of my fave fried chicken and bisquits,I only had one bisquit plus three small peices of chicken over an hour so it wouldnt hit me stomach like a rock,today the poor things is on revolt kinda.Mostly all I wanted was a cool shower then a nap.The plus being I won a spopt to Vegas for the nationals in August,im still tired from yesterday.I still am watching what I eat even though the steroid shots I have gotten fro my back and shoulder are not helping to foght the weight gain thats going right to my gut.I wish I could find something that works in reduceig it but nothing seems to be working nomater how I work out...i'm not goveig up just wish something would woke even a little.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: