MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: Band T-shirt, flip flops, jeans and my favorite "sexy" bra (needed a pickmeup today)

Now eating: Nothing. All I've ate today is a pack of fruit snacks. I should fix that.

Now drinking: Water

Now listening to: The soft hum of the air conditioner and the clickity-click of my keyboard.

Smell like: Whatever my sisters sprayed on me when I stopped by my parents' house. For what it's worth, it smells good.

Last website visited: Google

Last person who made you smile: my grandma. said she'd pay for my vacation next year since I couldn't go with my mom/sisters/kiddo this year.

Now leaving for: proofing obituaries and the honor roll that some schmuck faxed in instead of emailing...making proofing it an *awesome* time.