View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #46
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a catch and release girl. I've even been known to allow a spider to live happily in my kitchen by the back door. In that apartment I had a horrible problem with crickets and rolly-polly bugs coming in at the back door. When this garden spider took up residence I let it stay. It grew fat and sassy on a steady diet of crickets and rolly-pollys. The only drawback was I had to clean up the carcasses. When my cat moved in I evicted the spider because I didn't want it to fall victim to her.
I am deathly allergic to bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. But I don't believe in killing them either.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: