Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

its been a couple years since this thread started and I posted my 12 must non negotiables (I got carried away..lol)

alot has happened in those years. Mostly, I have been away from some sad and hurtful relationships that influenced my posts. And thankfully, I have been in a wonderful happy relationship. And am about to be married to this person.

I have to say, being content in a relationships has made my list of non negotiables almost non existent. I mean, I wouldnt tolerate abuse of any kind, but I cant imagine being abused in any way by him.

I wouldnt want to get cheated on, but I would have to examine why he cheated and realize it was a symptom, not a character trait. I cant imagine him cheating on me. I could imagine him asking for a more open relationship...perhaps even poly. And in the past that might have been a deal breaker but not with him. Not now in my life.

Cleanliness is SO important. I gag over poor hygiene. But I dont worry about that with him. We meet each other's standards of hygiene very well. And when I have been sick, medically, with sugeries and looking my worst, he never flinched taking care of me and loving me.

I am just not sure what the non negotiables would be with us. I know what they have been with others...my list could have been alot longer than 12...but then, it has been narrowed down to....well...none.

its kinda nice not to have to put up defenses and stake out lines to be drawn...

this is so smooth...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: