Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,164 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
On another note.......

This in today's news:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...in-combat?lite

Personally, I knew of/served with a handful of Women Marines who, IMHO, could have held their own in combat. One friend of mine used to work down at the base Motor Pool and she could carry a bus tire under each arm. She was tough as nails, strong as an ox and meaner than a snake, too!!! I think she could have made the grade, though I also knew some who wouldn't have been able to hack it.

What say you all?? Opinions???

Semper Fi,
~Theo~

"For years, women in the military, and outside groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union, have argued that women already serve on the front lines but are not recognized for it. Women constitute 15 percent of the active-duty military."

It is about time. I have come to realize through many Toughy posts, indeed it is the military that has lead the way for many advances in equality.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: