Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
yes...soul mates can indeed be friends instead of lovers. For the first brother we started out as friends and went to become lovers. And we could not sustain it. I was younger and not as evolved in my understandings of pathways. Later, when I met brother number two, we started out lovers and became friends. I was older and wiser of pathways. Each took their turn to teach me and help me evolve, as I did with them. One I scorched. The other I provide warmth.

I have also met an incredible Light Being in a dog. He had such an affect on people that everyone who met him (and I mean everybody!) said that he changed their life somehow. He was one of my adopted newfs and had such a Presence that you Knew he was far more than a dog, and yet simply a dog. His name was Joey and yet we all called him my Buddha dog.
YES! I had a boxer that I know was once a Buddhist monk... no doubt in my mind. And he was a true dog ambassador. People that really didn't care for dogs fell in love with him.

I am a romantic in many ways, but, soul-mate just isn't about relationships for me. Its about the varied people in my life that have made a difference in it on many levels. Sure, it can be a partner, but, not necessarily.

Yes, there is light in some beings that just does not shine the same for all.

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: