View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I confess, I have crafted the "barbie in the toilet" and other barbie adventures. Therapeutic night many years ago with a good friend who had her kids old barbies in the basement.

As I recall we also incorporated my little pony...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: