View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #3494
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I got my cards today, too. OMG, I LOVE them and I am super, super impressed by everyone!!! These came to me at just the right time.

Deb/sis--Your card is SO adorable. I love the "fortune" and I am obsessed by the little crocheted butterfly. Seriously--I want to adopt it.

laruss--I love the canvas you used on your card and the soft greens and god leafing are gorgeous.

Tommi--Did you draw this card? It's very impressive. I love this landscape and all the beautiful colors and that it feels like a mini painting.

nycfem-- I own the same paper you used as the background of my card LOLOLOL. You are truly my creative twin. And of, course the Hello Kitty is awesome! I want to adopt her, too! Love it.

Katniss--I love your muted colors and the message is one I needed right now. AND I love the little ticket. I'm like, obsessed with tickets and miniature things.

deb0607--I love that your card is pretty on both sides and that everything coordinates. And the shiny heart stickers, well I love anything shiny.

Gemme--I love both your card and your message. I love the muted greys of the card that make your embellishments really special.

I have a card from a mystery artist, but I am guessing it's from pixie?

pixie--I adore this card. Your use of tissue paper is wonderful and so bright and captivating. And again with the sparklies--yay!

Thank you EVERYONE for all your hard work!
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: