Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I got my cards today, too. OMG, I LOVE them and I am super, super impressed by everyone!!! These came to me at just the right time.

Deb/sis--Your card is SO adorable. I love the "fortune" and I am obsessed by the little crocheted butterfly. Seriously--I want to adopt it.

laruss--I love the canvas you used on your card and the soft greens and god leafing are gorgeous.

Tommi--Did you draw this card? It's very impressive. I love this landscape and all the beautiful colors and that it feels like a mini painting.

nycfem-- I own the same paper you used as the background of my card LOLOLOL. You are truly my creative twin. And of, course the Hello Kitty is awesome! I want to adopt her, too! Love it.

Katniss--I love your muted colors and the message is one I needed right now. AND I love the little ticket. I'm like, obsessed with tickets and miniature things.

deb0607--I love that your card is pretty on both sides and that everything coordinates. And the shiny heart stickers, well I love anything shiny.

Gemme--I love both your card and your message. I love the muted greys of the card that make your embellishments really special.

I have a card from a mystery artist, but I am guessing it's from pixie?

pixie--I adore this card. Your use of tissue paper is wonderful and so bright and captivating. And again with the sparklies--yay!

Thank you EVERYONE for all your hard work!
I didn't use sparkles.....mine was paper and clear laminate sheets that changed the image... But thanks!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post: